Dayton Chronicle - Your Hometown News Source

House fire in Starbuck

 

April 29, 2021

-Chronicle photo

According to an eye witness, an electrical malfunction is suspected to be the cause of a residential fire that gutted this Starbuck house. Firefighters from Districts 1 and 3 attack flames in the attic of the residence at 104 W. Main in Starbuck.

STARBUCK–A residential fire, suspected to be started by an electrical malfunction, gutted 104 W. Main here Wednesday night.

Columbia County Fire District No. 1 units responded and called for mutual aid from District 3 at about 9 p.m.

The house was occupied by a renter, Phillip Clayburn, who is working on the natural gas facility nearby.

Clayburn said he had retired for the night and had a box...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020